back to list

XAMONTARUPT MILL

17Le Village88460XAMONTARUPT
print page
The mill was created in 1803 by the BEXON family. There were also a hemp pestle and a starch factory (between 1848 and 1888), an oil mill (until 1936), a clog factory (until 1949) and a Haut-Fer sawmill (until 1980).
Today, the mill belongs to the THIRIET family, which ensures the visits on request.

Guided tour in June, July, August and during the Journées du Patrimoine
Group tour all year round on request
Information: Tourist Information Centre Bruyères Vallons des Vosges

  • Office de Tourisme
  • Office de Tourisme
  • Office de Tourisme
  • Office de Tourisme
  • Office de Tourisme
  • Office de Tourisme
  • Office de Tourisme
  • Office de Tourisme

price

Adult : 5 €
group : 4 €
Free up to ( years) : 12

contact

MonsieurTHIRIETJean-Louis
Phone : 03 29 50 51 33
Animaux refusésPayant

position

route calculation

means of payment

Chèques bancaires et postauxEspèces